Email Flex Customer Support to Open a Ticket at email@example.com
Regular Business Hours:
Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time)
Unlimited email support is included in every Flex Assets subscription. A full-time team of support representatives is available to answer questions and resolve issues for our Flex Assets customers during regular business hours. Most support inquiries are handled on the same day as the request.
During non-business hours, we have limited access to support tools. As such, restarting your instance is the extent of the support we typically provide. If your issue requires further investigation, it will be escalated and receive priority when support hours resume.
Guidelines for Submitting a Ticket
In order for our technicians to provide the best help they can, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Start by creating a ticket with the support team. The easiest way to do this is to send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please create a NEW TICKET per issue with a proper subject line description; this ensures all inquiries are fully addressed individually.
- Please be as specific as you can when describing your issue. Details like Barcode Numbers, User Names, Contact Names, or any additional information will help us solve your issue faster.
- Full screenshots of your Flex problem can often be very useful. Images submitted should be in either .PNG or .JPEG file format. Videos are extremely helpful as well.
- Please note that Support Technicians do not make outbound calls immediately on request. Due to the complex nature of the software, scheduled Zoom calls are offered in thirty-minute blocks to allow for screen sharing and real-time communication. Your technician may recommend this but you can always request to schedule a call at any time.
- If your issue happens to have an error message, please send over the entire text of the error message, and/or a screenshot of the error. If the error has the option for "more details," please make sure that the additional details are included in your submission.
Flex Self Serve Support Resources
Need Help Now? Use the following resources to find answers fast to the most common issues.
Assets Help Center
The Flex Assets Help Center (where you are currently reading this article) contains how-to articles, best practices, and more.
Assets Community Discussion
The Flex Assets Community is a place where you can interact with other Flex customers. In the Community platform, customers can share advice and offer support to each other in real-time.
All customers must register to post/respond to others in the Community. Your Flex Assets system user name and password will not work as login credentials for the Community platform. Separate registration is required.