Flex integrates with Google Sign-In to give you a quick, easy, and secure way to log in to Flex. With just your Google account, With just your Google account, Google Sign-In seamlessly grants access to your Flex system. How? Flex confirms the Google email address matches an authorized user in your system and allows access. System administrators have zero additional steps to take when adding new users.
Using Google Sign-In with Flex
Navigate to your Flex account:
- Open your favorite browser
- Enter your unique Flex web address into the address bar and press Enter.
You'll see the landing page for your Flex account. Click the "Continue with Google" button.
Once you click "Continue with Google", the steps you'll see are controlled by Google. In the background, Flex confirms the Google email address matches an authorized user in your system and allows access.
- If you're not logged into Google in a different tab, the Google Accounts popup will ask you to login.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next.
- If you're already logged into Google, the popup shows your logged in accounts.
- Click the desired account
That's it! You're logged into Flex.