Flex integrates with Microsoft Single Sign-On (SSO) to give you a quick, easy, and secure way to log in to Flex. With just your Microsoft account, Microsoft SSO seamlessly grants access to your Flex system. How? Flex confirms the Microsoft email address matches an authorized user in your system and allows access. System administrators have zero additional steps to take for existing users to login with Microsoft or when adding new users.
Using Microsoft SSO with Flex
Navigate to your Flex account:
- Open your favorite browser
- Enter your unique Flex web address into the address bar and press Enter.
You'll see the landing page for your Flex account. Click the "Continue with Microsoft" button.
Once you click "Continue with Microsoft", the steps you'll see are controlled by Microsoft. In the background, Flex confirms the Microsoft email address matches an authorized user in your system and allows access.
- Microsoft will ask you to login.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next.
- Click "Accept" when asked if you want Flex to have access to your Microsoft information.
That's it! You're logged into Flex.