The Corporate Identity is the location in Flex where you'll store the name of your company and other information that is not required but you may want for reference.
Editing Corporate Identity Settings
- On the Main Menu, select the System Settings menu and click Corporate Identities.
- Double-click on the name of the corporate identity that you want to edit.
- Edit the corporate identity information.
- Name: The name of the corporate identity.
- Parent Entity: Choose whether or not this is the parent company.
- DUNS Number: The Data Universal Numbering System number of the company if applicable.
- Employer Identification Number: The EIN of the company if applicable.
- Website: The website of the company.
- Headquarters Location: The business location that the company operates from.
- Currency: The currency that this company uses.
- Default Numbering Scheme: The default numbering scheme that this company will use.
- Document Address Style: Here you can choose how the logo and address will appear on PDFs (logo only, address right of logo, and address below logo).
- Logo Scale to Fit: Select Yes to customize logo size (in pixels) as it appears on PDF documents. Select No if your logo is already the desired size.
- Logo Fit Width: The width of your logo (in pixels) if you selected "Yes" for Logo Scale to Fit.
- Logo Fit Height: The height of your logo (in pixels) if you selected "Yes" for Logo Scale to Fit.
- Print Company Name: This is where you can choose whether or not the corporate identity name is printed on PDFs. You might choose No if your company name already appears in the logo.
- Default Terms and Conditions: Must be in RTF format. Accepted fonts include Arial, Georgia, Calibri, and Helvetica. Recommended font size is 7-10pt depending on document length.
- Click OK.